Saturday, June 23, 2012

48 hours-70 thousand meters

Today we showed up to the boathouse at 7 am and were greeted with a fairly hard workout. 5k run right into a 5k erg right into a 5k run. I ended up second overall, unable to chase down the leader in the end but I did make up a lot of time on him in the last run. After that we had about a half an hour then a light 10k row in the four. This afternoon it was very rough so we did a sixty minute piece on the erg. The past 48 hours have been insane, but I am noticing improvement. The way I feel right now is a new kind of tired.  Time to recharge and do it again tomorrow.  This training is awesome, I hope I can take some of the intensity and toughness of the workouts here and apply it to my training and my teams training for next spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment